Foreign Language Teaching and Training Centre, HNU-ASU Joint International Tourism College at Hainan University (Haikou, China) is looking for 3--5 EFL teachers, responsible for teaching English Writing, English Public Speaking, and other relevant courses to undergraduate students.
Requirements for applicants
(1) Native English speakers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
(2) With a Master’s degree majoring in liberal arts or other relevant disciplines.
(3) With a TESL/TEFL/TESOL certificate or English teaching experiences in colleges or universities.
(4) Devoted to teaching, patient, responsible and enthusiastic;
(5) 30-60 years of age.
(1)Salary: among the highest on the Hainan University salary scale for foreign experts.
(2) Free boarding of the apartment with two bedrooms, one living room, a kitchen and a toilet along with all the necessary electrical appliances and furniture.
(3) International travel fares: once each year.
(1) 12-16 hours per week, i.e. 12-16 periods (45 minutes/period) per week.
(2) Extra hours of voluntary work every semester, such as coaching and tutoring contestants and/or serving as a judge in English-related contests, lecturing, audio recording for non-commercial purposes, etc. with additional allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to Robyn Xu (Robyn_xu@163.com) at HNU-ASU Joint International Tourism College at Hainan University:
(1) A scanned copy of the first page of your passport.
(2) A CV with your full name, birth date, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number as well as a description of your academic background and teaching experience.
(3) Scanned copies of your highest degree certificate and other teaching certificates such as EFL, TEFL etc., if any.
Once decided, Foreign Language Teaching and Training Centre at HNU-ASU Joint International Tourism College will inform the university office (Division of International Exchange and Cooperation at Hainan University) to start contract procedures. If you have any questions, please check the university website http://international.hainu.edu.cn/zhiliyinjin/zp/or Robyn Xu (Robyn_xu@163.com) for further information.
HNU-ASU Joint International Tourism College
Hainan Province, P. R. China